Technology is expanding the limits of design and imagination.
Today’s dominant technology trends—cloud computing, mobile technology, social connection, and collaboration—are driving businesses and consumers to fundamentally rethink how we design, make, and use things.
Join us to explore the Future of Making Things - from furniture to medical implants to buildings and airplanes.
- See how generative design software can help design the perfect chair
- Get a glimpse of what air travel might be like in 2030 with the concept plane from Airbus that uses bionic structures to inform optimal design
- Learn how ARUP, leading consulting & engineering firm, uses generative design for perfectly optimized design
- Discover how Within Medical uses evolutionary algorithms that mimic nature to make better medical implants
- Give shape to your ideas, with Shapemode new paradigms of design and prototyping are now possible thanks to the extraordinary potential of additive manufacturing.
Autodesk makes software for people who make things. Founded in 1982, Autodesk is a global leader in design software for the architecture, engineering, construction, media and entertainment, and manufacturing industries. Its products enable people to design and make anything, from everyday products and cars, to buildings and bridges, to games and movies.
With a comprehensive portfolio of design, engineering, and fabrication software, and deep cross-industry experience and insights, Autodesk is uniquely positioned to help its customers thrive in the future of making things.
Open 4-9 April from 10:00 – 20:00.
c/o Laboratorio Formentini per l’editoria, Via Marco Formentini 10.